on this day there are a lot of celebrations going on around our country.
we should never forget the men and women who sacrificed their
Lives for our country.Most all of us have relatives who fought in
A war or were a member of the armed services.My daddy fought in
World War 11. He talked very little about is time in the war.
I can't begin to imagine what that was like. I was in the army for
A short while and thankfully there was no war going on at the
Time.From my basic training I got an idea of what war was.
There is a good book by Sebastion Junger titled "War".He is a
Journalist who follows a combat troop in Afghanistan. It gives
A very realistic view of the troop's day to day life and what
They go through.
I thank all the soldiers out there fighting for our country.
They deserve more praise than they get
Blog Archive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Things in General
Shiawassee River
my babies
Brittany, Casey and Lacey
Lacey
completly relaxed!
About Me
- priss462
- I am a retired nurse and love not working!My 3 dogs are the center of my life.I love to read and spend time on the computer.I love my family very much.Have 3 brothers, nieces, nephews and 2 great nieces and 1 great nephew.
No comments:
Post a Comment