I have been walking along a beautiful river trail at a park near my
House.it is such a beautiful walk.about half a mile down
The trail there is a bench facing the river.I sat there
Yesterday and finished reading a book on my i pad. When you are
Quiet it is amazing what you hear and see. As I was reading
I felt like something was watching me.of course there
Are other people walking along the trail but this felt
Real close and when I would look around I would not see
Anything.finally I heard a noise and when I looked around
There was a squirrel peeping at me from around a tree.
When I turned he would duck back behind the tree.
When you stop and listen you see amazing things.
Blog Archive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Things in General
Shiawassee River
my babies
Brittany, Casey and Lacey
Lacey
completly relaxed!
About Me
- priss462
- I am a retired nurse and love not working!My 3 dogs are the center of my life.I love to read and spend time on the computer.I love my family very much.Have 3 brothers, nieces, nephews and 2 great nieces and 1 great nephew.
No comments:
Post a Comment