Blog Archive
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Family Problems
Well am a little disgusted with my aunt today.told her I was going home Tuesday and she seemed not to like it too well.Have been here since April 2 and had promised her a few months ago I would come stay a month with her but did not count on getting here and her having to have hip surgery! well actually if I had not come she would still be walking on a broken hip!She is doing great and walking well with a walker and I see no reason she can't manage on her own now.She leaves the rehab hosp tomorrow so I will be there with her tomorrow night.why do people not appreciate things you do for them?I helped her because I love her and wanted to but it has been an inconvenience for me and I am ready to go home.Also it is not like this aunt has ever done anything special for me but that does not matter.She seems to think I should stay with her or so it seems that way to me.She o nly has me and my brothers and is lucky i have been here for her.I know she loves us but she is a very unhappy person.She has very few friends and seems to not have much good to say about anyone.I guess some people are just that way.I guess I am just a sucker trying to help but must be my calling in life for being a nurse that is all I have ever done.I feel sorry for people no matter how they treat me.Well anyway I AM going home Tuesday -she will be ok for I have seen to that whe will have someone coming to her home to help her till she gets around good.Can't win every battle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Things in General
Shiawassee River
my babies
Brittany, Casey and Lacey
Lacey
completly relaxed!
About Me
- priss462
- I am a retired nurse and love not working!My 3 dogs are the center of my life.I love to read and spend time on the computer.I love my family very much.Have 3 brothers, nieces, nephews and 2 great nieces and 1 great nephew.
No comments:
Post a Comment