Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cars

Well, finally on my way home.Even though I don't like the mountains it was a beautiful drive through the virginias.The traffic was amazingly light except for trucks but were not too many of those.Just put the car on cruise and enjoyed the drive.With the traffic light i did not have to reduce my speed too much.I noticed somwthing the other day.With all the controversy over Toyota that a majority of the cars I 
passed were Toyota's! I lease my car and just got a Chevy Malibu.It is advertised to be one of the best cars on the road and supposed to get 33 MPH on the highway but mine uses a lot of gas or seems to.I think my problem is that before I got the Malibu I had a red Impala and really loved that car!It was the best driving car on a trip and very good on gas.The only reason I did not get another Impala was the monthly payment was too high this time.Really I think the main reason I don't like the Malibu is it is not red!!!I love red cars but decided this time to try a different color so got a dark metallic steel gray.It is a pretty color and sometimes looks almost black.I like the interior- it is black with leather seats and of course I have a sunroof! It really is a nice car. wonder what the dealer would say if I took it back and told him I wanted my Impala back??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Things in General

Things in General
Shiawassee River

my babies

my babies
Brittany, Casey and Lacey

Lacey

Lacey
completly relaxed!

About Me

My photo
I am a retired nurse and love not working!My 3 dogs are the center of my life.I love to read and spend time on the computer.I love my family very much.Have 3 brothers, nieces, nephews and 2 great nieces and 1 great nephew.