Blog Archive
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
My toys
Well, I wonder if there is anyone who loves gadgets better than me??Seems like everything new that is advertised I want it-don't always get it but want it!!Now, I want the new Apple I Pad! My brother , David, got one and i am jealous! actually have not fully made up my mind.The more I hear about and read about it, though, the more i want one.now how many computers does one need??I have a destop and 2 laptops.Actually one laptop is an Apple Macbook and I use it all the time. The others are just sitting there unused.Basically I had used my desktop only because of my printer.well it had not been working right so I went and bought me a new wireless printer/scanner and it is connected to my Macbook so do not need my desktop at all!Love the wireless printer!I ordered me a pretty pink case to carry my macbook in.need a new one for my other laptop.Actually if anyone knows what i could sell my desktop and other laptop for let me know then I could use that money toward an I Pad!!!!!Wonder what makes you want things even when you don't need them?I would not mind having one of those touch screen computers apple has out-David has one!told you i was jealous!!!!Everytime i see a different laptop i want one-would love to have one of a different color- like red!!!i think that is why i do not like my new car- it is not red!The last several cars I have bought have been red so this time thought I would try a different color so got a dark steel gray plus the car is a Malibu-my last was an Impala and i loved that car.Only reason I did not get an Impala this time was the montlhy payment was too high. guess you see i like cars too.I get that from my Daddy and his sister.My aunt bought new cars almost like she bought clothes!She is 86 years old and when I left her the other day she was talking about getting a new car! I tell you my most prized possession is my apple I pod Nano!My brother, David gave it to me for my 63rd birthday and even engraved it!And the best thing is it is red!!! I did recently get a new phone- the Droid.I like it also.for a telephone it does everything-can even get on the internet with it.Well I am retired so what else have I got to do with my time than to play with my "toys"!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Things in General
Shiawassee River
my babies
Brittany, Casey and Lacey
Lacey
completly relaxed!
About Me
- priss462
- I am a retired nurse and love not working!My 3 dogs are the center of my life.I love to read and spend time on the computer.I love my family very much.Have 3 brothers, nieces, nephews and 2 great nieces and 1 great nephew.
No comments:
Post a Comment