Friday, May 14, 2010

The love of brothers

Well, Today was reading my mail when the Fed Ex truck pulled in the driveway.I recieved a package and when I opened it I nearly fell over!!!In the box was an I Pad!!!!!!!!I just got so excited I started shaking for I have the best brother in the world!! I don't deserve the things he does for me and I love him so much.I just can't believe I am so blessed! I love you David and thank you.
Now to figure out how it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Things in General

Things in General
Shiawassee River

my babies

my babies
Brittany, Casey and Lacey

Lacey

Lacey
completly relaxed!

About Me

My photo
I am a retired nurse and love not working!My 3 dogs are the center of my life.I love to read and spend time on the computer.I love my family very much.Have 3 brothers, nieces, nephews and 2 great nieces and 1 great nephew.