Friday, May 7, 2010

The Trouble with Tech Support

Well had trouble with getting on the internet yesterday and today so called tech support.Why can't the support people be somewhere in the United States and speak English??I was on the phone over an hour yesterday with one guy- hard to understand.well he after all that time did not solve my problem.Called again today-this one was a little easier to understand but he did something entirely different than the one yesterday and he got the problem solved!It seems like the solution would be the same but I have had the same problem in the past.End up having to call two times and each assistant does different things!I dread these calls for I end up on the phone almost 2 hours and about half of that time is trying to understand what they are saying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Things in General

Things in General
Shiawassee River

my babies

my babies
Brittany, Casey and Lacey

Lacey

Lacey
completly relaxed!

About Me

My photo
I am a retired nurse and love not working!My 3 dogs are the center of my life.I love to read and spend time on the computer.I love my family very much.Have 3 brothers, nieces, nephews and 2 great nieces and 1 great nephew.